Care planning training
Core care planning training - (3hrs)
This development workshop can be delivered to any number of delegates. It’s ideal for anyone who has a role in planning, delivering and reviewing patient care. The emphasis of this session is on developing a solid understanding of what good care planning can look like, being clinically effective in care planning and writing meaningful health outcomes.
The session covers:
- What is a care pathway?
- What do our care plans look like from a patient’s perspective?
- What should a care plan look like?
- Meaningful patient engagement in care planning and review
- How does CPA fit in?
- What are health outcomes? And how do you write one?
- Making sure therapies connect clearly with health outcomes.